Prodsight is built on a foundation of proven and secure technologies. Our users entrust us with their information every day and we take their security seriously.
- Prodsight runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform.
- These platforms employ modern physical controls, intrusion detection, environmental security measures, on-site security staff, biometric scanning, multi-factor. authentications and video surveillance.
- AWS and Google Cloud Platform meet several international security standards such as ISO 27001 and SOC 1, 2 and 3.
- Prodsight conducts comprehensive daily backups, in addition to incremental snapshots to avoid data loss.
Privacy & GDPR
- Prodsight is fully compliant with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Click here to see a full list of our data sub-processors.
- Prodsight minimises the use of personally identifiable information (PII) by excluding structured PII such as your customer names, email addresses or phone numbers from being imported into our systems.
- Prodsight account passwords are hashed, which means our employees cannot see them. If a password is lost, it can only be changed through a password reset process.
- We also provide a DPA (Data Processing Agreement), which is a self-serve and easy-to-execute document pre-signed by Prodsight. It only requires an electronic signature from the user.
Access and Internal Security:
- Our employees know how important security is, which is why we enforce multi-factor authentication for all internal systems and third-party services where it is supported.
- All Prodsight offices are secured by keycard access. We also protect every Prodsight employee computer with a secure password and additional security measures where possible.
- Prodsight does not store any customer data in our offices. All data is stored and processed on secure AWS and Google Cloud Platform servers.
If you have specific security concerns, please reach out to email@example.com