Compare our plans
Each plan comes with a Data Volume Allowance. We count the combined volume of data you sync from all integrations. One item counts as:
- a single support conversation on Intercom or Zendesk
- an NPS survey verbatim
- a single customer review
We offer two trial options:
Test Prodsight for 2 weeks with a sample of 2,000 conversations from one data source.
Extended Paid Trial
In some cases, a more extensive trial is needed to determine if Prodsight is right for your organization. This is why we offer paid extended trials.
- We will import and analyze your 3-month history from
- We will create full custom topic taxonomy with at least 50 topics
- Deliver a hands-on onboarding workshop tailored to your use cases
- Provide 30-day access to Prodsight for your whole team
If you exceed your plan allowance in a given month, we will automatically bill you for the overages on a pro-rata basis. The costs are as follows:
- $50 per 1,000 items for the first 20,000 items
- $25 per 1,000 items above 20,000 items
If you consistently exceed your plan allowance, it might be more economical to upgrade your plan to a higher tier.
Each plan allows you to connect a set number of integrations.
We count each instance of the following as a single integration:
- Support platforms (Intercom, Zendesk, etc.)
- Review sites (TrustPilot, App Store, etc.)
- Google Sheets
Zapier or API connectors do not count towards your integration limit.
Each plan comes with a Backfill allowance ranging from 3 to 12 months. However, depending on the integration we can go further back at an additional one-off charge.
Yes. We offer both monthly and annual billing.
When paying annually you will get a discount equivalent to two free months.
Of course! Each additional seat above your plan allowance costs $10/month.
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. After you cancel, your account will remain active until the end of your monthly or annual billing period.